satyridae

Nigella Christmas: Food, Family, Friends, Festivities
Nigella Lawson, Lis Parsons
Our Bodies, Ourselves: Menopause
Judy Norsigian, Boston Women's Health Book Collective, Vivian Pinn

The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich (Expanded and Updated) - Timothy Ferriss In the immortal words of Gertrude Stein, "There is no there there." Ferriss has collected a bunch of old information, spun it around and repackaged it in a breathless! seminar! sort of way. The writing is pedestrian at best, most of his grand ideas are either impractical or kinda loony. I think I learned all the salient points of this book years ago when I read the still best in class [b:Your Money or Your Life: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence|78428|Your Money or Your Life Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence|Joe Dominguez|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1170943850s/78428.jpg|1509321]. I recommend that over this by at least one order of magnitude. ETA: I forgot to mention that Ferriss is a morally bankrupt bastard who lies as easily as most people breathe.